Monday, April 03, 2006

Tom Thumb Safety School

Pedal cars to teach about safety - complete with working lights, cross walks and pretend gas pumps (although I will wager a bet that the gas is not $1.10 a litre there!!)
OOPS - a small fender bender - gotta hate rush hour, bumper to bumper traffic!
All clear and ready to pose for the camera!

Hayley went on a field trip today, to the safety school. Strangely enough, it is the same school that Roger went to when he was in Kindergarten!! She had such a great time learning all about road safety. Then proceeded to watch her mom run out in the middle of the road to take the photos - do as I say and not as I do never rang more true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!! I wanna go!! I bet Hay had a blast! Hope you didn't get run over Mom...