Friday, April 13, 2007

Thngs that make me happy

From my friend, llkw, I am discovering what makes me happy.

*SURPRISE - my mom, sister and new niece, Cadance, will be arriving today
*HP reads to me now
*Quinners, when she says, My do-it mommy
*my front yard, which is finally taking shape and looking like it has potential
*capri weather again
*my well-behaved day care kiddies today
*silence at 9pm when EVERYONE is sleeping
*my new pillows

Thank you Lemon_Parade for enlightening me with what makes YOU happy. For the record, discount the hormonal thing, you are right on target with your list!

4 comments:

LKW said...

Thanks Meesh! Glad you could find some good in your day (geesh I sound like Pollyanna!)

Anna K said...

I'd do the list too but not until next week when the PSM turns to the hormone high

Anna K said...

PSM? Meant to say PMS, see I'm so cranky I can't even spell. It's bad, I'm really cranky. SO I'll end here just in case I say something to put a damper on your happy visit with your brand new niece. YAH!

Anonymous said...

Those would make me happy too! Have a great visit!!!! (HUGS)