Friday, April 20, 2007

Pics of the garden

The view from the bottom of the stairs. Taken at 8pm at night.
My beautiful shrub. Hey, you didn't expect me to know the names of the pretty things things that I chose from the nursery? The man that helped me out (of $100) was a very knowledgeable man, who knew the names of all the items that were purchased....in both English and Latin. He had me at hello.
This I do know, it is a Japonica (although probably spelled wrong). It was my fave. Still is.
Roger and I hard at work.

The view from the stairs. It is very pretty, even if I am tooting my own horn. Toot toot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toot all you want Meesh! Looks great! And not much to water! Enjoy it, you done good!

Lynn Barry said...

Toot away, girlfriend...you ROCK or gravel or pebble or garden. HA! Love it! HUGS