Wednesday, April 11, 2007

NEW CAMERA DAY

Yahoo! I bought myself a new camera today. Visited it many a day at the store, but finally caved and did it. I believe, in all honesty, that my photography skills far exceed my Kodak Easy Share that I previously used to capture all great moments on digital.

So I bought this....although I did manage to get a WAY better deal than the cost that you see. As some of you know, I never buy brand new, never pay retail, and never, never, never settle on the price that is shown on the ticket. I am also not a very good customer to have. After managing to cut $150 off the cost as the battery had been charged up ONCE, I also managed to get free extended warranty for three years, as well as a fairly ugly camera bag. That salesman was glad to see me go - considering how he never made a lick off me for commission. Not to mention that and the fact that I visited this camera every day and just "thought about it". It went on the credit card, but oh well. I guess you only live once. If I only get one ride on the ferris wheel of life then I better be taking some damn good photos to scrapbook my legacy......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good purchase!! Ok, let's see what this baby can do! I think you will be pleased! :) Enjoy your ferris wheel ride.

Anna K said...

can't wait to see your masterpieces. take lots. just erase the bad ones