Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Special People in my Family

My brother, Jay, sister-in-law, Marcie, and niece; Emily. This is my YOUNGER brother, who works for an Oil Rig in Fairview, Alberta. Sad, we do not get to see each other as often as I want, but we are all going to be together in July for my cousin's wedding. I love you both.


My mom and dad. This was taken on my dad's birthday - in December - the girls and I flew to surprise him on his big day. They have always loved me, supported me, guided me, and are my biggest fans. They are awesome! Love you both!! xxx
My super-baby sister, Stephanie with Shea and baby Cadance. She is a great mom, a great sister, and now that we both have kids, we are getting to know each other in a whole new way. I love that she comes to me for advice - take it or leave it. I love you sis - you and Shea made a beautiful baby!

In honor of Valentine's Day I am posting about something other than my teeth, my gluten-intolerance or heaven forbid my kids. This is about all the other special people in my life. I love them all, they are so unique and contribute to my life in so many different ways. Without any of them my life would not be complete.

Come on, who doesn't like pesky younger brothers, who stink, have long showers and drink all the milk? And who could forget younger sisters - the ones that are twelve years younger, likes you solely for your popcorn making skills and thinks that you are "just like mom". (is that a bad thing....)??? I will always love you, even though you are far away, (maybe for a reason?), you are all in my thoughts.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO MY MOM, DAD, BROTHER, SISTER, "IN-LAWS" AND TWO VERY SPECIAL NIECES. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

3 comments:

Anna K said...

Yup, special they are. Happy hugs and kisses to you day!

Lynn Barry said...

This blog is a joy to read. What a great family you have. "Thanksgiving" should not be observed only once a year...good going, MEESH! XOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Aww, you have such a beautiful family. Thank you for reminding all of us to hug our loved ones. Happy Valentines Day friend...