Thursday, June 01, 2006

I wanna go to school too!!

Quinn wants so bad to be like her big sister, to the point of getting her backpack when it is time for school to start. She brings it to me and has to have it on her back. Hmmm, I wonder what she will bring?
Hey, how did this one get here? Well now that it is, I will explain, this is Kara and Hayley. Kara is the older daughter of my bestest and longest friend - THE QUEEN. You can visit her in a day of life of Royalty by visiting her blog. Ha, too funny that it is here!
I am ready for school now! Come on, can't I go, please mom, I will play nice, have something to eat, listen to the teacher, and share..... Why not?

Why not? Cuz you are growing up too fast as it is Quinners!!! She now has cut her top teeth, so she has four, is obsessed with puppies, woofing whenever she sees one, follows her big sister everywhere, and generally is getting bigger. I wonder if we should think about adding to our family? The newborn baby smell, the small diapers, the nestling into me, and the sleepless nights, the reverse facing car seat, being vastly outnumbered, and the chances of having a boy (I have no idea how that plumbing works!!). I guess we shall just think. Well, and maybe practice......

Thankfulls today: health (thanks Jen), radishes are up in the garden, and for friends here that are irreplacable, honest, and true. (My online friends are the greatest too)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tears are welling in my eyes reading and looking at those pics of Quinn. You're right, she is growing way too fast. What a beauty you have there. She is SO CUTE with that back pack on!!!!! OMG...how adorable. I can't stress it enough. Just wanna squish her!

Melanie said...

I want to squish her too. I feel like I know this little lady. I've watched her grow into who she is and its so weird to me that I am on the opposite side of the globe. You all feel so much closer, like we've walked, talked, had coffee and played together in real life.

Beautiful, beautiful pictures. Her hair is getting long, I can't wait to see it in piggies!!!

(hugs)

Anna K said...

I know how you feel about the growing up stuff. Wanna have another baby together? Well, not you and I together, together, but at the same time. That way if we get boys we can help one another. I too miss the new baby stuff - the snorts and coos, the smell and all the itty bitty clothes. I can't believe how much hair Quinn has! I am so jealous.

Sherri said...

She is so beautiful!!!! Noah is jealous because she has more teeth than him now! LOL

I saw a newborn baby yesterday and I got the "URGE" OMG...oh well!