Wednesday, June 28, 2006

wHAT A GREAT WAY TO SPEND A WEDNESDAY!

The water was cold, and it looked like "tossed salad" with all the seaweed in there, but even though Quinn wasn't quite sure of it, she didn't want to get out either!!
The whole beach and Quinn decided to dig in the one gravel patch. Good ol' West Coast girl!
Hayley lost her top tooth and the other one is just a hangin'. Gonna go broke if they fall out that close together!
Not a great shot, but one of Quinn and I on the beach. For those of you who have only met me via the internet, this is me!!!


Spent the day at Gyro Beach, had a wonderful time there. Hayley spent the day making mud pies, and Quinn just made herself at home. First of all it was the "buffet mentality", she wondered around eating off everyone's blanket, and then she ran around the beach. I thought she would be a bit more cautious of the water, but really, what was I thinking????? She didn't get right in and sit, splash around, but she stood there forever just letting the tide wash over her legs. A very cute site. Jenn and Amanda met us there, and it was so uplifting to see my lovely friend there. And I am not just saying that Jenn because I know that you read this!! You are a true and honest soul and I love that the internet brought us together!

2 comments:

Anna K said...

look'in hot momma. I can't believe how blonde Q is getting. gonna call you later about an upcoming girls spa getaway then I can tell you all about how to tell what color the tooth fairies' dress is

Anonymous said...

Awwww, shucks. I wuvv woo too Michelle. We need to hang out more often, but I sure do cherish the times we DO. Loved the beach so much we went back down for dinner! Lovin' this heat too. xoxo
LOL at your burnt bum on the chairs! (sorry but that was funny)