Saturday, June 03, 2006

Really is it only Saturday???

WARNING - THIS POST IS ALL ABOUT HOW TERRIBLE WORK HAS BEEN. YOU HAVE BEEN FORWARNED.....

In a nutshell, it has sucked! Last night Moxie had a record night in sales - we did almost $10,000 in sales from 5-11. We were mass busy. It was four grads last night, and I guess after the ceremony ALL the families decided to come in. I normally work from 5-8:30 (about a $50 night in tips) - well needless to say - I worked until 11:30 (and made closer to $110 in tips!). I am sooooo in need of the money and so am thankful for the extra, but my BODY is way too OLD to work that hard. Then to top it off, I was back there at 9:45am this morning. EEK. Normally I am thankful for the money, and to work a bit out of the home for a bit of adult interaction, but this weekend, I am not excited about work. I am there again tomorrow. Then I am done - thank goodness - until next Friday!

Whew, I feel better now that I have vented, so I will sign off and post again when I have more positive than negative to talk about. Mostly I am sulking as my friend Annamarie and her daughters had a great girls night in on Friday, complete with guacamole and painted toe nails. So jealous - but in a good way????? HAHAHA Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Anna K said...

Ahhh sweetie, you know I would have painted your nails all purdy. I'll always share my guacamole too, although I'm not sure what kind of chips you can have. Sigh... just wish we lived closer and then we could do girlie things - every weekend.