Saturday, May 27, 2006

MEL IS COOL!

Well, what do you think? Does everyone love it like me? I asked my "online" friend Mel to tweak my blog and make it a bit more personal, more like me, and look what she did!!!!!! She honestly is the kindest soul that has made it's way into my heart, and I am so thankful for the opportunity to get to know her. She has the most gorgeous red-haired boy, who causes tons of trouble for her, and I know that in the future will drive all the girls mad. Her and her fiance, jeff, love each other, and Ty to bits, and have just purchased their first home. So many wonderful things happening in thier lives, and am proud of her! She is a girl that I am proud to call a friend, and NOW I am thankful for her major talent with my blog! Thank you Mel, I love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll second that emotion!
Yep, you're blog is WAY COOL Meesh!!! It looks fabulous dahlink!!!!! Nice work Mel!!! I think I'll just visit it just to look.

Melanie said...

sniff sniff..
thanks hunny. You know I love you too!!

Anytime you want anything prettied up just send an email my way! I love doing stuff like this!!

(HUGS) glad you're happy with it!

Sherri said...

Oh! I LOVE it!!! It is so PRETTY!!!!

Great job Mellie!

Anna K said...

Love, love, love it. You lucky girl, you. Yes Mel, I agree, digi rawks.

Missy Melville said...

Love your new look Michelle! It is sooo pretty! Very - YOU!