Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Some photos and some chit chat...

Look at me - all my fuzzy hair and no clothes - just the way nature intended. I like the "clothing optional" day....
I like blueberries, I eat them every day. Thanks to my friend Amanda who introduced them to me - now I am hooked!

Well only two more sleeps until we are off to Tofino for Grant and Dana's wedding. I am very much looking forward to going, especially now since Roger actually has dress clothes to wear. He is going to clean-up nice too - with some brown and beige pants, blue shirt and tie with blue, gold and brown in it. Don't you worry - I WILL be getting some photos, god knows that we will not see him dressed up in the near future again.

I have been in the "no blog, no scrapbook" mood lately. Instead we are practicing our rollerblading, bike riding, walking the Gorge, being at the garden, and out in the back yard instead. I should really do one layout a week as then when the fall rolls around (PLEASE not yet...) I will be somewhat current. Key word being somewhat.

Things to be thankful for - all of us have dressy clothes for the wedding, going away from Victoria with my family this weekend and BIG NEWS Roger ACTUALLY brought home the driver book to look into getting his license. Hate to be a pesimist, but I will believe it when I see the big LOSER "L" plate on the van....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda says, you're welcome for the blueberry intro...WOW, look at all your hair Quinners!!!
Have a great time in Tofeeeeeeeeeno!!!!

Anna K said...

I still say that Quinny reminds me of Jay when he was little. Yah for Roger, he will be driving soon. Can't wait to see photos of the dressed-up family.

Sherri said...

I LOVE Quinn's hair!!!!!! How darn sweet!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the well dressed family. Take lots of Roger!!! LOL Have lots and lots of fun!!!