Thursday, May 11, 2006

house full of sickies...wanna come over?

Well, on the good side, we now have profit sharing in the Kleenex Tissue company. We are all sick here. Quinn is teething (I think, I hope, as you cannot get through life with only two bottom teeth), but has the runny nose and all. She is in alright spririts all things considered. Roger has a sinus thing going on, but mostly he is wondering throughout the house moaning and complaining. Hayley is the best one of all, just a stuffy nose - really nothing gets this girl down. Still out on her 'blades ripping it up yesterday. As for me, the diagnosis is strep throat. Never had it before now, and let me tell you, never want it again. Swallowing is pure and utter agony. Lucky enough to get sick after Tofino. Maybe it is the let down of coming home, less money in the bank account, back to work and school and that is what did it. Whatever the reason, we are down and out in this house. Spending the next few days watching movies and wandering around in our jammies. Thank goodness we are having a day of cloudy weather here as well.....

3 comments:

Anna K said...

sending some warm fuzzy thoughts your way. Being sick really sucks, I should know, I get anything and everything that goes around the hospital as well as the things that the kids bring home from school and daycare. Remember your 'thankful for' lists (I love that about you). Take care.

Sherri said...

Aww....healthy vibes for the family!!! Noah can totally relate with Quinners. He has ONE bottom tooth and the rest are 'there' and ready to come through LOL Lots of fun at my house too!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get better soon!!! You're probably mostly "sick" of the moaning and complaining more than anything...LOL.
See you all soon my pretties!!