Monday, May 22, 2006

Home

She is home! Yahoo! She sounds as though she had a BLAST too. So happy that her dad is close to his family and that she is able to spend so much time with her cousins. Now my family is all sleeping under one roof again.

People, you should have heard Quinn when Hayley walked in the door! She was running through the kitchen squawking and yelling and the ruckous that she was causing was hilarious! It was as though Quinn missed Hayley more than anyone, but she was the one that could not express herself. Quinn would not go ANYWHERE without Hayley tonight. In the kitchen, here she comes, to brush our teeth, here she is, in bed; under the covers, reading stories together. She would only go in her crib when I turned off the night light and tucked Hayley under covers. Then Quinn layed down, looked at Hayley and said "Nigh Nigh". I am so blessed that they love each other so much.

My mom is in Fairview with my sister helping her watch my neice while my brother and sister-in-law are on vacation. It is 35 degrees there today, living in an un-airconditioned trailer, and babysitting my neice who does not sleep. My heart goes out to them, partly for being there and having to deal with Em, but also that my sister is pregnant and she is getting a bad vibe! The best thing about my neice Em is that she will be in love with both of them tomorrow. But tonight, well that is another story.......

Everyone knows what I am thankful for, so will not repeat myself. Now if we could only change the mood that Roger is in - grouchy!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy the sisters are reunited. Glad you have both your girls again. Hope Roger gets un-grouchy soon....