Thursday, March 30, 2006

A day in the life...

so first I stand and get my balance, all the while, looking VERY stylish.....
then I try hard to not laugh, dance, play Simon Says, and concentrate on moving my feet...
one should ALWAYS stretch before any exercise, so I will touch my toes a few times...

but really where I want to be is right here, in my Papa Don's arms. I just know that he will give me a horsey ride later.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUINNERS!!! I cannot believe that you have been around for a year, in our lives and in our hearts. Who knew that my heart would mimic the Grinch's and grew and grew and grew. I love you more and more each day.

2 comments:

Anna K said...

Way to go Quinn. You are such a big girl. Can't wait till we get to see you again. Sigh ... I am back to work as of tomorrow so I don't think we will be getting your way anytime soon. A very happy birthday to the big one year old.

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday sweetheart!! I know this is a little "belated".

These pictures are adorable Michelle, I hope that Quinn grows up to be as beautiful as her Mommy, inside and out!!