Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Scrapbooking kind of day

Big thunk in the mailbox only means one thing according to my friend Annamarie. Scrapbook magazines arriving!! Yahoo. I am also awaiting a HUGE lot of stuff from eBay, including a album kit to do Roger's baby album, 50 assorted papers and vellum, stickers, embellishments, and 4 idea books. All for the mere price of $40 including shipping. Yah, I am shopping in my jammy pants in my kitchen, drinking coffee and watching kids. This is the life. I am almost finished my first ever black and white album as well. I am pleasantly surprised at how much I love it. Black and white photos are so crisp and clean looking, nothing to distract you, just photos.

Boring to all you "not yet scrapbookers" that read my blog, but in my small world, VERY exciting. Now to find the time to do all I want to do to exercise my creative side and still plan a birthday party for little Quinners. Our baby will be turning one on the 30th. As my friend Liz' boys say "yah, she is only zero right now". How fitting.

Can't wait for Annamarie to get her computer up and running again. I miss reading about the queen in training and what is going on in Quesnel. Come on techies - fix it!!

Things to be thankful for - turning 35 was not as bad as I thought, my ring arrived from Roger and it is beautiful (aquamarine stone with 5 small diamonds all set in white gold), and both girls seem to have bypassed the cold that is running rampant around the schools. Yippy for small victories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the ring! Did you have it on today??? I didn't even ask....hope it fits.
I blogged again :)
See you soon,

Jen

Melanie said...

Your ring sounds beautiful, and I am so happy that the girls skipped that cold. :)

Love reading your blogs ;)