Saturday, March 04, 2006

The party is over, only cake crumbs left....
















The party was a success. Now if all my endeavors in life were judged by 5 and 6 year olds I would be famous! We had a ton of fun, with everyone enjoying themselves. It was a bit frantic, with doing the constant head counts to ensure that I still had all the kids that somehow I was entrusted with. Ten kids and not one "incident". If you don't count the fact that Hayley and her dad were late, he did not pack her underwear ( party dress fiasco saved with tights I had in my diaper bag), and she had to rent a towel. Who in their right mind comes swimming with no towel? Leave it to her dad. Hayley sure has a great outlook on life, and I was so proud of how she incudes everyone. She did shove all her friends aside for about 10 minutes to play with Quinn, which always does my heart proud to see how in love she is with her sister. That will change when Quinn is into everything!!!

Speaking of Quinners - she HATED the pool. She cried if I was out of her sight for the first half an hour. In Roger's arms was obviously not good enough for her. She did, however, warm up to the idea, and once left to her own adventures did just fine. She looks so cute in a bathing suit. How come rolls and big tummys only look good on kids under one year of age?

I am exhausted though. We spent the morning buying a new receiver and speaker set as we finally sold our HUGE tower speakers. It is nice and has great sound. We will have to test them out with Top Gun, it is the movie that I can appreciate with surround sound and a subwoofer. Roger on the other hand......Some Star Wars thing I bet. Boring.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! As all of you can see, I will NOT be posting a photo of me in a bathing suit....hahaha for those of you that waited to see one. You are out of luck! Things I am thankful for : I have great friends who also donned a bathing suit today with me, the party was a success, and I now have the night to have a baileys and milk and spend it with Roger instead of working at Moxies. Night all.

No comments: