Thursday, March 23, 2006

Can someone say GROUCHY??

Ok, someone, somewhere, put something in my girls drinks today. They have rotated their heads all the way around, spewed out green pea soup and become absolute monsters. I literally almost lost it on them. But instead, I restrained myself, and put them both in the tub, filled it full of bubbles and let them have at it. Now it is 8pm and they are asleep. Well, that might be pushing it, they are BOTH in BED, NO NOISE and I am quite content with that. The dishwasher is running in my ear, so really, they could be making noise and I would be none the wiser. I don't think I am missing much. So I will vent here on what a hellish day it has been around here, await for the kettle to boil, make tea and veg out in front of the telly with Roger.

EEk, no one wants to hear me rant and rave, so I will sign off and make the world well again tomorrow. Do I have to do my things to be thankful for??? Ok, hmmmm, thankful that Roger's ring arrived in the mail today, after 10 days in customs, it is really honking huge and he loves it. I am thankful that both girls usually sleep through the night, and I am really thankful that my mom and dad are arriving Tuesday of next week and so I can have my mommy here to cry in her arms............Sucky as that sounds, makes me happy......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((BIG HUGS))
...for the record, that doesn't sound sucky at all...I am happy that you have your mommy for that:)