Thursday, January 12, 2006

One day past hump day



Thursday already. Where has the time gone? I am feeling rather melancholy today, the weather on the Island is dark and dreary, with rain falling from the cloudless sky. Hayley has a dentist appointment this morning before Kindergarten and that means that although I want to stay snuggled in my flannel pj's, I must go get dressed. For some strange reason, she loves the dentist, she sure did not get that fascination from me.

She is amazing though. On Tuesday I bought her a skating dress with the premise being that she had to learn to properly stop in figure skating before she was allowed to wear it. She has been trying this since before Christmas, and yesterday she did it! She recieved her level 2 badge in Canskate and can proudly wear the dress and tights next week!!! I honestly believe my heart grew!!!

Quinn must be going through a growth spurt, she is a sleeping fiend. Still snoozing as of now. So I should be using this time to get some things done, but instead chose to spend it here with a coffee. I am laying bets that she will walk before she is a year... Stay little, baby Quinn, you may be the last baby that comes into this household.

No comments: