Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hey, has anyone seen Nemo?

Not much to report on this end, but had to post this photo for you to see. She actually forgot that, she had them on in the bath last night, and then when she saw herself in the mirror she started goofing off. OMG, it was so hilarious. Oh Quinn, you are truly unique!

So the other new to report is that we may become the proud owners of a mini van! The dealership is willing to do a straight across exchange for my car, and so we are waiting to see if that is the case, or just their way of getting us in the door. It is actually parked outside my door right now, and if I do say so myself, is not half bad as far as minivans go. It is a 2002 Ford Windstar, metallic blue with grey interior. Roger feels very comfortable in the passenger seat as well!!!! Getting the two girls in and out is easier, and I know that the extra room will come in handy. Now I am really going to be THAT mom who can always drive on field trips!! So stay tuned and maybe next post I will add a photo of the new member of our family.......

No comments: