Saturday, January 28, 2006

Isn't she a beaut?


Yep, here she is, all 7 passengers of her. We are the PROUD new owners of a minivan! OMG! I actually really like driving it, at only 5'2" I feel a tad little in it, but all the same, it is nice. Getting both the girls in and out is a breeze, each in their own row. We refer to it as concert seating, I am in row 1 section A, Roger is in row 1 section B, Quinn is in row 2 section A, and Hayley is in row 3 section A. No one bugs each other, well, other than the normal amount anyhow.

Two features that I know I will love is the air conditioning, and the cruise control. It has a few more gadgets than the car, including a MP3 player. Was I not mentioning that I am low tech, and now I have a new stereo to come to grips with. WOW. Good thing I hung onto my CD's cuz now I can play them. Totally annoyed Roger with my Josh Grobin CD yesterday. Then again, new car, new rules, and if I am the only driver then I should be able to listen to whatever I want to. Note to self, borrow Liz's Patsy Cline CD for the next road trip........that'll quiet him up.

Last night we had the most amazing wind. I actually felt our house sway, and driving home from Moxie's at 1am (yuck) the VAN was moving too. It is so weird to me that we get crazy wind like that, you would think that is only found on the prairies. As far as I am concerned they can have it. For all the wind last night it still didn't blow away the rain clouds. Yes it is raining here again today.....

Things to be thankful for today: I don't work outside, I am able to be at home with only Quinn today for some one on one time, and no more little car - with two car seats, numerous snack containers and someone inevitably saying "she is on my side!" Good day.

No comments: