Wednesday, February 08, 2006

just updating you with some photos!

We spent our first sunny day in awhile in the park and both Quinn and Hayley had a good time. Hayley with playing with her friends and attempting the monkey bars - and Quinn, well, Quinn with eating the chip bark. She will put anything in her mouth!
Hayley must know that I scrapbook and take a hundred photos, as she is beginning to do the "pose" as soon as the camera comes out of the bag! She tilts her head, slants her eyes, and gives the fake smile. Wonder where she gets that from? Not her mother, that is for sure!

I am currently hooked on the HBO series "Six Feet Under" and have the entire first season on DVD to catch up on. I am really P.O.'ed that I did not clue in to how good it is and have to now play catch up. I brought Hayley to school, did my safe arrival volunteering, came home, fed Quinn a snack and layed her down then proceeded to curl up in my bed and watch an episode. It was pure heaven. I can honestly count how many times I have been able to do that on two hands, and since we put the tv and another dvd player in the bedroom I am addicted to my bed! I have no regrets, except that maybe I should have put my jammies back on for the full effect......

Well, I guess that I should do something with my day, maybe make an eye doctor appointment....I think I am really going blind. Scrapbooking gives me a headache and that is supposed to be my sanctuary! What is worse, thinking that glasses will make you look old, or getting to the point of having to hold the menu REALLY far away to read it? Does that make me look old? Things to be thankful for.....no car payment this month, sunny sunshine outside, and my spring bulbs have poked their way out of the ground! I think they were literally drowning in all the rain underground, but whatever the case, they are going to bloom soon!

No comments: