Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Stranger things have happened

After a super busy week, I am now settling down to another week of daycare. I am trying to find my niche with my time - wanting to accomplish so much throughout the day yet never managing to finish my coffee before it gets lukewarm. I really am enjoying being at home, but sit in wonder and amazement at families with more that three children and how they do it ALL. Busy ladies.

So maybe it is too much to ask to:

-read a book
-catch up on my "now old news" scrapbook magazines
-complete my mother's day cards
-go through my scrap stuff and get organized for my next crop day
-blog
-read favorite blogs
-proof-read a Celiac manuscript for upcoming publication

As well as cuddle, nurture, potty-train, read and entertain all daycare kiddies? Am I turning into Martha Stew*art?

3 comments:

LKW said...

Good luck finding some balance....and 5 minutes to yourself.

Lynn Barry said...

Skip the GO TO JAIL card...although Good Old Martha certainly didn't skip a beat since she got out...LOL HUGS

Anonymous said...

I sit and wonder too...Just keep doing as the title of your blog says. I think that's the only way to go.