Monday, March 05, 2007

An update for you

Beautiful roses from Roger - this is one of the only times that he has bought me flowers. If I would have known that he was THIS good, I would have asked before...
These, my friends, are the BIGGEST bunch of flowers that I have ever seen. They are from my mom and dad, and were hand-picked from my friend Tina. They are so incredible. They have gerbera Daisy's, calalilies, freesia, and tons of really pretty smelly ones that I don't know the names too. They are, by far, the most beautiful bunch I have ever received. They add class to my house!!! Then at 8am this morning, Barbra, (one of my daycare moms) dropped of a bundle of gerbera Daisey's too. I am feeling spoiled!

So an update, I am doing well. Basically from 4pm on Friday until 8am on Sunday I stayed in bed and slept. I did get quite swollen, with big puppy-dog jowls, and today I am sportin' a black eye, but all in all I feel alright. My mouth is sore, don't get me wrong, but let's be honest, it was sore before! I know that this is a soreness that will decrease every day. My new teeth are very pretty, very white, and very big (in my opinion). After going for so long with broken, black, and decayed teeth, I would have been more than happy to have the mid-range model and not the mack daddy Caddy model that I have now. That and my Julia Roberts lip - I look different.

Peace my friends.....

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I am so glad Michelle. I bet you look absolutely beautiful.. although you looked absolutely beautiful in the first place.

Nice flowers, but then again, you deserve them :)

(hugs) I've been thinking about you!!!!!

Lynn Barry said...

Meesh! I have been praying for you and thinking about you...thanks for the update. So, we can expect a career change now...actress? STar of screen and stage and TV with those pearly whites and Julia Robert's lips...oh yeah, the swelling will go down...oh well.
The flowers are gorgeous, what thoughtful folks. Stay well and keep up the updates, when you feel like it. HUGS

LKW said...

Glad to hear things went well are you're well on the road to recovery. Can't wait for the pics of your new caddy smile.

Anna K said...

so glad all went well and that you are feeling a bit better. can't wait to see your mack daddy teeth! after I see your's I may want some of my own

Anonymous said...

Beautiful fleurs!!!! Gorgeous. Can't wait to see your shiny new smile. (((HUGS))