Wednesday, March 21, 2007

In high demand and antibiotics....

So I have been a bit worried, financially, lately. We are taking a leap of faith with me not working outside the home and instead running a daycare here. I have an extensive background in Child and Youth Care and felt as though it was an area in which I wanted to return. So I took a leave of absence from Moxies. Each month it is like playing roulette in hopes that what I generate income wise will cover all that I like to spend, and also what the phone/cable/hydro/internet likes to take out of my account. Every time that I begin to get worried, I get a call for another few days, or a new contract, or a new amount of time that a child requires.

I have been watching "The Secret" and beginning to understand the shear magnitude of what the power of positive thinking can bring about. Maybe this is what is happening......But all I know is that I am very thankful for the great news.

And guess what...Quinners is on antibiotics for bacterial bronchitis and Hayley is on antibiotics for a ear infection. Keep on thinking positive thoughts right????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No more Moxies wow...must be kind of nice I would imagine. I still haven't seen The Secret but am intrigued! Heard lots....
Healthy vibes for the girls! Get better!!

Lynn Barry said...

Positive thoughts do seem to keep a person happier, and often healthier and stressfree...at least positivity is better than being miserable and dragging yourself and others down. I love your attitude...you are a winner because you think like one. HUGS

Anna K said...

I'll have to check that one out. Hope the girls feel better soon.

Missy Melville said...

..brian just came home on Tuesday night after work and was telling me about this movie; The Secret. One of his customers has it and says that it is quite deep and powerful. I think we are going to check it out this weekend...