Monday, January 22, 2007

My Scrapbook accomplishments










So as I mentioned, it was my quarterly "all day scrapjavascript:void(0)
Save as Draft-crop" on Sunday. I had a blast, ate great food, laughed a ton, and even managed to get some layouts done. I really needed the time away, to recharge my batteries, to renew my love of embellishments and very small brads, as well as get some great deals at the scrap-swap.

I did an entire 8X8 book about me. It was very challenging, and I came to the realization that I have VERY few photos of myself!

I included three photos of myself in grade school, I thought my kids would get a kick out of the style of the '70's.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

wow, I wish I could scrap that good paper based!!

Great job Michelle, glad to hear you had a nice time :)

Anonymous said...

Aww, I can't wait to hold it in my hands and lookie! I love it from what I can see from the pics. Great job. Glad you had a good time. Some day I'd like to scrap with ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh ya, and ...can I please ask, What are you wearing in that first 70's pic?? It's quite interesting...as were the 70's I suppose! LOL!

Anna K said...

I LOVE IT! You have talent.

Just so you know, I actually did a scrap page about your handwriting and all our airmail letters from Aussie.

LKW said...

Love your pages! Share more, share more!

LKW said...

Love your pages! Share more, share more!