Friday, January 26, 2007

Choices

So the outside of our townhouse looks like this. Beautiful blue shy, kind of warm, sunny - but most importantly, no rain, grey skies, dismal weather, or snow falling out of the big puffy clouds. All who reside in Victoria know why we do - not for the ferry (although it does help to prepare your visit when you know when people arrive - usually on the odd hour) but because of the fact the cherry blossom trees are in bloom while others in the Province are still shovelling snow. Poor suckers.
The inside of my townhouse looks like this. Dishes in sink, full dishwasher, one kid in school, one kid just recently out of jammies, toys littering living room, beds unmade, and day care kids running willy nilly.
Could empty the sink, but first have to empty the dishwasher......
Think I will put coats, hats and boots on kids and play instead. Just in case you did not know, but to the left of the light post is the Gorge - yes we have a water view. It is salt water at that!

What would you choose to do?

3 comments:

Anna K said...

is there room for a couple more people in your van? Looks like an awesome day there, now it's my turn to be jealous

Lynn Barry said...

Play is important...kids will learn about the drudgery in good time. I love the pics. I love your spirit. Play on!

Anonymous said...

I know what I would've chosen. Glad you chose outside....