Sunday, December 30, 2007

What are you still doing?

Antique Mommy asked her readers to comment on what they are still doing. Here are my answers.


Still amazed: at how I was blessed to be the mom to Hayley and Quinn, all the while secretly knowing that I have no clue what I am doing half the time.

Still getting used to: sharing Hayley with her dad on the weekends

Still loving: my body

Still proud of: leaving home when I was 17 to be a Rotary Exchange student to Australia - leaving behind my classmates that I had grown up with to graduate without me!

Still not proud of: past relationships left in need of repair.

Still hoping: forgive, embrace and move forward

Still worried: outliving my children

Still never going to: going on a "discover yourself" safari. All inclusive for me baby!

Still pretending: to not be in love with someone

Still reading: ever single night

Still wanting to read: the Secret

Still interested in: owning a house someday

Still not interested in: keeping up with the Jones' (not you Tanya - you are my cousin and I would keep up with you anyday!!)

Still looking forward to: a summer holiday in my mom's backyard

Still not looking forward to: having Quinn tested for Celiac

Still failing: run three times a week without fail

Still grateful for:my health, each and every day I get to tuck my kiddies in

Still praying: that Hayley and Quinn are always the best of friends.

Still not believing in: the quick fix

Still believing in: mankind

No comments: