Friday, December 21, 2007

The very strange Christmas concert



Hayley had her annual school concert last night, and it was a strange one. Here are some diddies that were sung:
**Deck the Halls with Recycled Paper
**I'm dreaming of a green Christmas
**The Christmas Hop (complete with poodle skirts and jive music)

An appearance was made by "David Suzuki" (aka kiddie) to encourage us to "go green" and save the environment. There were candles lit for all the celebrations: Ramadan, Kwanzaa, Christmas, Hanukkah, and prayers were sent up for thanksgiving to the Salish tribe for the land on which the school was on. It covered all basis.

On the bright side, I am honing in on my video skills and here is Hayley (once again) in her singing and dancing debut. If nothing else,, she and the Kindergarten class dressed as trees singing "with a HO and a HE and HO HO HE" made me laugh.

Merry Christmas, however you celebrate it.

PS- the tilting was Quinners grabbing my camera. I think that it add character.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quinn has my eye with the video camera cause everytime I start videoing, I tilt the camera a la portrait mode.
I can't wait to start attending Christmas concerts!