Monday, July 09, 2007

Photos from the trip

Quinn in awe of the horses. We spent the last night in Kamloops and Quinn would not horseback ride, claiming that was "wery wery dangerous". Hilarious. She did, however, love watching Hayley and Emily ride off into the sunset.
My mom, Hayley and Quinn in the pool while we were in Vernon. Hayley was in the water for about 4 hours. Can you say prune fingers?
Hayley on the horse. We had barely pulled into the driveway of my aunt and uncles and she was already asking to ride.
Had to add this one in. me. little ol'me. Photoshopped in all it's glory. Silver Star valley in the background. Gotta love a camera that takes good photos!
Me and my two favorite people in the whole world.
Me and my cousin Carolynn. She and I are the closest in age, and we had such a great time catching up with one another. We have so much in common; running, kids, scrapbooks, candles, love of good food and wine......I wish we lived closer to one another.

The girls and I had such a great time. Listening to Harry Potter in the car was a god-send. Both girls were awesome, laughing with each other, potty training Quinn, riding the ferry, hiking on SilverStar, swimming in the hottub, visiting cousins, witnessing the BEST wedding of my cousin Pam and her new hubby Steve, tubing on the lake, riding horses, wow. We had fun. So much fun in fact that Hayley opted to go to Quesnel to spend another week with nana and papa.

Daycare started up again on Wednesday - reality hits you smack between the eyes. I just have to close my eyes and think of my holiday and we are all right with the world again.

3 comments:

LKW said...

Yeah reality has a way of smacking you upside the head after a good holiday. Love the photos, looks like a great time was had by all.

Anna K said...

very nice photos. glad you had a good time. vacation time can be stressful and BUSY!

Lynn Barry said...

So glad you got to get away...and have such fun. Hugs.