Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Tag - I'M it!

Tagged by fabgrandma, and because I am such a good sport, I will play.

God forbid, If I don't I may not get asked out for a playdate again. Then spend all my day alone.

  1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  2. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
  3. Share the 5 top places on your "want to see or want to see again" list.
  4. Tag a minimum of 5 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
  5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Five random and/or weird things about me:

1. Very nervous about locking my children in the car. Almost a phobia. Especially with my brain capacity some days and the invention of automatic door locks.

2. I weighed 207 pounds on the day I gave birth to Hayley. I weigh 127 now. That is 80 pounds that I lost and NEVER found since. Yahoo!

3. We almost moved to Saudi Arabia when I was younger. My dad would have been a heavy duty mechanic with the oil fields. We never did. I am thankful.

4. When I was in kindergarten, my brother was born. When he was in kindergarten, my sister was born. When she was in kindergarten, we all held our breath. No more siblings.

5. I secretly love watching cartoon movies with Quinn. Especially Madagascar, Over the Hedge, and Chicken Little. Hayley and I could watch and re-watch Harry Potter forever. Not so up to date on what adults watch. I don't really care.

Five places I want to see:

1. Paris

2. Mexico

3. Tofino (again - so pretty)

4. Mom and dad's backyard

5. the inside of an airplane to anywhere without the kiddies for once in my life.


I tag:

LKW
the Queen
My sister
Lynn (free to eat)
anyone from Wet Coast woman

**not giving out links for privacy agreement. Sorry folks!**

2 comments:

Lynn Barry said...

I always loved to play tag...you are SUCH A FUN Gal...Love you

Lea Ray said...

Harry Potter is my favorite set of movies and I'm 36. I watch one of the movies at least once a week. I don't even have children to watch it with. It's kind of sad really.