Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Trip to Vancouver

My new second cousin, welcome baby Jessica and congrats to my cousin Tanya!
Quinn loved the baby, and "petted" her head whenever she could. Hayley and Sam were only there for the entertainment value!
My beautiful, and growing up too fast, daughter, Hayley and Cadance, my niece.
Me and the two girls at the "Disney on Ice" performance. It was incredible!
Could not resist posting this one. This is Quinn and Hayley drinking $15 snow cones. Can you even believe it!

We had an amazing trip to Vancouver this past weekend. The gods, however, were against me, as my Mastercard was left to fend for itself on the Island. I guess that is one way to keep in budget!

We met mom, dad, Steph (sis) and Cadance (niece) in Langley and stayed at a hotel with a pool. It was only about a 10 minute drive (if you remember which exit) to my cousin Missy's house and even more second cousins. We had a blast swimming, talking and laughing. I am so lucky. I have two cousins whom I am very close to. We have kids that get along - we scrapbook - we laugh, have fun, cuddle our babies and take loads of photos. I love them both.

My niece and sister were also there, and boy is she cute! She is like a little fairy nymph. You just want to eat her up. She is walking now, toddling all over the place. It was also the first time that I had seen my sister since she was diagnosed with Celiac. She is managing well, it is so overwhelming the first year. She was over the moon when I told her all the junk food that she could eat though!

Disney on Ice was so good. Quinn sat mesmerized for two hours and Hayley loved it as well. All in all a great weekend away. Must do it again soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the photos! Looks like you all had a great visit. We took in the Ice show as well, though resisted the $15 snowcones...and the $10 cotton candy. Good grief! But the show was great.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Annamarie's sister, you are supposed to let me post first.

LOVE all your photos, especially the one of Hay and Cadance. Think I might steal that one and tweak the colors a bit. I'll email it back to you when I'm done.

Glad you guys had a good time.
I had no idea that your sister was just diagnosed. That's crappy!

Lynn Barry said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous trip! HUGS

Anonymous said...

I've been popping in here from time to time from wetcoastwomen and funny enough I saw you at the Disney on Ice and just could not figure out where I'd seen that pretty lady with the two adorable daughters before, until now! lol
Glad you had a good time here on the mainland!