Thursday, October 11, 2007

Stupid things I have seen

This week alone, I have seen:

**pouring rain, mom pushing stroller in $200 GAP jacket, UGG boots (another $200) and 7 of Mankind (I believe) jeans on. Kid was barefoot. Come on.

**co-op kids having a heydey in a Zeller's shopping cart. Full on *Jack*ass* moves - down hills, unleashed, yelling as if it was fun. Yet stupid people survive these ordeals and carry on to breed.

**van with ducktape and saran wrap on the passenger door window. Who am I kidding, probably was no-name brand cling wrap.

**socks and flip flops. Is that not a wee bit rubbing between your big toe and second toe? hello west coast gone wrong.

**my wallet stolen out of my front seat - then credit cards used. For what you ask? On line poker, QVC and a bag of chips/soft drink combo at the Oceanic market. Go big or go home I always say.

**dog wearing a rain hat. He had his head down. Probably knew how dumb he looked.

**and the stupid thing I have seen was....

Roger and two of our neighbours trying to get an already assembled 6X8 shed into our backyard, lifting it over their heads, over the fence, negotiating my flower garden....but I guess I was the stupid one.

I asked them to do it.

**

4 comments:

Anna K said...

Ooooh oooh, I hope there are photos forthcoming!

Unknown said...

there are so many stupid people in the world, that the rest of us should really feel so smart and superior! I see stupidness everywhere I go. I hope it is not contaigous.

Lea Ray said...

I'm with you on the stupid people of the world. There are days when I don't want to leave my house because I just don't have the patience to deal with them.

Stephanie Nelson said...

your not stuip, you just think things thru all the way, you see the end not the middle and the beginning, all people are like that, if you went you would not be interesting, and interesting you are sis!