Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hey, have you met me?

Have we met?

Allow me to introduce myself. I am hormonally induced crazy woman. Let me write out the math equation that brought me here:

September + new routine + skating fees + new skates + new daycare kiddies + Roger + a two year old + not enough sleep + bank balance dropping faster than a speeding bullet + PMS + being the only driver =

Hormonally induced crazy woman.

My talents include (in no particular order): crying, yelling, head spinning, not listening, wearing elastic waist pants, feeling bloated, carrying mother-guilt, drinking too much coffee, searching the web for a new island to live on, and driving my family nuts.

Wanna come over?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh come join me! I would like nothing more than to crawl under this desk, curl up into the fetal position and sleep until husband comes home. If you're in the neighbourhood of the Deer Mtn arena, say hi to him for me!

Lynn Barry said...

Are you my twin little sister? Hang in there it only gets WORSE...HUGS

Anonymous said...

you feeling any better this week?
in other words, is it safe to comment?