Thursday, June 14, 2007

Almost done grade one.

I read chapter books.
I can skip on the monkey bars.
I made an assist in lacrosse.
I can ride my hand-brake bike I got for my birthday - no training wheels.
I love to rollerblade.
I love pokeman.
I own 4 webkins.
I am learning to like math.
I took pottery at school.
I finally got to change my earrings.
I am going on vacation, alone, this summer to see Nana and Papa.
I can put my face in the pool now (no small feat for this Pisces).

Growing up, reading to me, getting so tall. I love you Hayley.

3 comments:

Anna K said...

WOW! Is she ever starting to look like you. Mini-me clone ahead.
I am NOT looking forward to summer vacation.

TheGirlCan'tHelpIt! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheGirlCan'tHelpIt! said...

mare said...
what a pretty little girl - she looks all full of life and joy and attitude...

well done!