Tuesday, December 05, 2006

HANGING MY HEAD IN SHAME...

ELIZABETH CADANCE LEE DELANY. SHE IS CALLED CADIE. SHE IS THE LOVE OF STEPH AND SHEA'S LIFE. LONG DISTANCE KISSES FROM HAYLEY AND QUINNERS.

I am a bad aunty. A very bad aunty. I got so damn excited about my sister having a baby that I spelled her name wrong, got her middle name wrong, and probably sent the gift to the wrong person. I really wonder where my head was at that day. So 10000 apologies to Stephie, and here, in tribute to my new neice, are some photos and her correct name. Enjoy.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, she's beeeeeeeeautiful! And a beautiful name, whatever which way you spell it. Congrats again!! ((hugs)) What a little angel she is! So bright eyed and all knowing already.

Anna K said...

Yes, she is indeed beautiful. Can't wait to see her in person. Thanks for the awesome (short) visit.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby!!
I'm with Jen, that IS a beautiful name! I LOVE it!!

LKW said...

She is gorgeous! You're forgiven...after all it was your little sister's first baby.