Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A day in the sunshine

So smily for the camera - which is unusual for Quinn, seems as though soon as I pull out the camera she hightails it elsewhere.
Who knew that our "Gap sweater" found at the local Sally Ann (for $2) would match the equipment that we are playing on! How is that for co-ordination???
HATES having dirty hands, although they seem to be in that state for the majority of Quinn's day. She does not go down the stairs to get to the van, but instead detours through the dirt pile of a front lawn.....usually with a fall thrown in for good measure.
Ducking under, going through, manouvering over - she got her exercise today!
And here I am mom, ready to go again!

I realized that my posts have been less than cheery as of late, and so I thought I would add in that we are doing well, and if Hayley will ever stop going long enough, then I will get a photo of her too!!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Adorable! Look at those golden blonde locks!!!! What a happy girl.
(hugs)

Anonymous said...

You planned for the co-ordination didn't you?? Haha! Oh man I miss her, she is growing and getting cuter and cuter. Busy little bee.

Anna K said...

Love the PURPLE! Must be nice having some sunny days, it's all cold and gloom here (just waiting for the snow -NOT)