Friday, October 06, 2006

Five strange things about me..

I was tagged by Mel, and so here it is...

1. Closet doors have to be closed before I sleep. It creeps me out to see inside them when I am laying in my bed. Throughout the day it really does not matter though.

2. I have about 7 pairs of runners, only of which two I wear. The other five look like elf shoes on my feet, but cannot give them away.

3. I still have both sets of clothes that the girls wore home from the hospital. Sentimental - maybe. Pack rat - most likely.

4. Socks go on last. Always. Never without fail.

5. I NEVER shower before going into the pool. I NEVER shower after I am finished in the pool. The thought of other people showering there totally CREEPS me out.

6. And one for good measure - I have to put mosturizer on everywhere, everyday, without fail. I have to put hand lotion on before I go to bed. I always have Burt's Bees in my pocket for my lips. I have a phobia about feeling "chappy".

Tag - done. Maybe not as strange as most....but strange for me.

2 comments:

Anna K said...

those weren't weird, at least not to me. (ok, maybe we're BOTH weird)

Sherri said...

I didn't think any of your things were weird either unless that makes me weird too LOL......