Monday, August 14, 2006

Picasso...

Quinn painted for the first time today, at our friend Jen and Amanda's house. She did so well painting on the paper until she accidently painted her leg. Then she just continued painting her body.
Out of order, but this is her bath - take a look at the color of the water - that is not the normal color of Victorian water - but the paint!
Check out our little SHREK - quite the pose I do say myself.......

I will blog more later, feeling guilty about not blogging more, so will catch everyone up on the goings on soon.....

Love and peace to all.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

oh my soul!!!!!!!!
bahahah that looks like so much fun!! She must have had a blast!

Anna K said...

that is too funny. glad you thought to bring your camera and get photos. Quinn is such a ham!

Anna K said...

BTW, you are looking awfully skinny, girl. Is this a deliberate thing or stress or celiac?

Michelle Nelson Beaulieu said...

HA! Your comment on me being skinny - I think it is a combo celiac-summer-living-just the pose- thing! I cannot get my weight up, but am attempting to tone and be stronger as well. So - a combo- thing!

Michelle Nelson Beaulieu said...

HA! Your comment on me being skinny - I think it is a combo celiac-summer-living-just the pose- thing! I cannot get my weight up, but am attempting to tone and be stronger as well. So - a combo- thing!

Anonymous said...

So glad you came over! It's always so much fun. Everytime I go outside I think of you now...paint everywheree....LOL! great pics!