Monday, March 13, 2006

Baby Goats and Shllamas to see



Spent the day at Beacon Hill Park with the girls, my friends Jen (both have the same name) and all the kids. It was so fun. The best part was when a goat jumped right over Quinn's head! She laughed and laughed! Hayley really wanted to see the llamas, but we could not find them, so we went to see the sheep instead. The looked really funny, long hair, beards and one was so fuzzy it looked like it had a hump. We called them shllamas (sheep-llamas). Then we started calling animals by funny names and one of the Jen's said that female peacocks are called peaginas! I thought I was going to pee my pants. Then I would have some explaining to do...............It was so fun, will definitely do it again. Especially to see the peaginas.

It is my last official day of being 34. I received a package from my mom today and in it was my grandma Tish's family ring that was willed to me. She actually passed away in December of 1990, and although I always knew that the ring was mine, it sat in my mom and dad's safety deposit box. I thought it a fitting gift to recieve again for my birthday. I also got a very beautiful table runner in an oriental pattern, very light and spring colors that she handmade. I love table runners, and with our "all wood decor" it really adds some color and warmth. I am feeling spoiled.

Drinking a chamomile tea and finishing this up. Then off to bed with the latest scrapbook magazine I received today. Me and my friend Annamarie definitely think alike as she also bought one today as well. Until next time my friends. Oh ya, Got snow on Friday, wore capri pants today. How is that for crazy west coast weather????? (for those of you that did not get the peaginas joke, think rhymes with Regina and would accompany pea-cock...)



No comments: