Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Check out my little flower!



Look what happens when you take a little seed, add water and food and a lot of sunlight.....A flower grows! This is Quinn's towel that my sister gave to her at Christmas and she gets such a kick out of wearing it. I absolutely love her in it, but then again, I am biased. She is growing up so fast, in a month she will be a year old, and that seems so strange to me. So much has happened in the short span of a year, but in every way she has enriched my life! Thank you Quinn!!!

Well today is the last day of February, and that only means one thing, March arrives tomorrow. The month of March has ALL of our family's birthdays in it, beginning with Hayley on the 2nd. So, she will be 6, on the 14th I will be 35, on the 19 Roger will be 30 and on the 30th Quinn will be 1. We are also having my mom and dad come and visit after they get back from Arizona, and Spring Break. Roger's dad's birthday is the same day as mine, my friend Lisa's is right after, Roger's best friend is the day after his, and so on and so on. You get the picture. March is busy. Well, lots of parties, and cake and goodies to be had. Hayley is having her party on Saturday, at the rec center (a POOL party of all things), with 9 other kids. It should actually be fun, they swim for an hour, then into the party room for pizza, juice, games and cake. We get a "hostess" in the party room so she will co-ordinate everything. Thank God. It just means that I have to put on my bathing suit and get in the pool. I guess the good side is that 6 year olds don't care what I look like! Well I will keep you posted and put some photos of the party on the blog after Saturday.

Things to be thankful for: my daffodils are blooming already, my children are growing up healthy and happy, and I get to see my family at the end of the month. Until next time.....

No comments: